Forestry Commission Scotland
Whether you are planning a day out, want to know what’s on in your area, or the latest news on wildlife, mountain biking, walking, cycling, camping, stargazing or any of the other great activities taking place in our forest locations across Scotland, you can get it all right here.
Twitter - @fcscotland
As a responsible public organisation we adhere to a fair Site Use Policy
All conversations and posts should be constructive, respectful, and contain language that is appropriate for all groups and ages. We reserve the right to disallow comments that:
• are obscene, indecent, profane, or vulgar
• contain threats or personal attacks of any kind
• contain offensive terms directed at protected characteristic groups
• are defamatory, libellous or contain ad hominem attacks
• promote or endorse a product or service without prior agreement with FCS
• are excessively repetitive or constitute spam
• contain content which constitutes invasion of a third-party’s privacy.
Comments that do not adhere to the above guidelines will, without exception, be removed.
We reserve the right to block users who breach the site use policy.
Responding to posts
The page will be actively managed during normal office hours which are Monday – Friday 9am to 5pm. Any queries raised outside of these times will be responded to at the earliest opportunity.
Give us a rating
Michael Martin1 August 2016